Short sum up... In a previous post we talked about Euclidean and other distances... In that post we introduced the definition of Euclidean, taxi driver and infinity distances. Almost anyone of you remembers the minimum distance, at the end of the post we explained that the minimum distance is not acceptable as a measure because it does not […]
Follow us on Twitter
- Parent-teacher conference with a maths teacher: stupidity is not hereditray.
- Euclidean distance and others: non Euclidean geometries [Part 3]
- This sentence is false: if yuo can raed tihs, yuo msut be raelly smrat - logic and paradoxes in Probability
- An Odyssey to Discover Round and Squared Pizzas!
- Euclidean distance and others: metric spaces and topology [Part 2]
applied math areas arithmetic astronomers bikers borders century Chinese remainder theorem circle clocks conguence cookies Dido discoveries distances dwarfs Entropy force Galle Game of Thrones GOT gravitational law hausdorff ingredients LaPlace Le Verrier MaxEnt maximum minimum metrical sets neptune Newton oxhide perimeters pizza planets polygons POS Tagging proximity Shannon snow white soldiers Text Classifier topological spaces Uranus video