Game of Thrones. Surely you're wondering how does Mathematics fit in Game of Thrones? Well I confess, I could use any other TV series to tell you what follows in this post, but honestly ... what is best than Game of Thrones (GoT)? The connection to Mathematics is not so much considered in the series but in […]
Follow us on Twitter
- Spaghetti Coder: Generative Art and Mathematics
- Parent-teacher conference with a maths teacher: stupidity is not hereditray.
- Euclidean distance and others: non Euclidean geometries [Part 3]
- This sentence is false: if yuo can raed tihs, yuo msut be raelly smrat - logic and paradoxes in Probability
- An Odyssey to Discover Round and Squared Pizzas!
applied math areas arithmetic astronomers bikers borders century Chinese remainder theorem circle clocks conguence cookies Dido discoveries distances dwarfs Entropy force Galle Game of Thrones GOT gravitational law hausdorff ingredients LaPlace Le Verrier MaxEnt maximum minimum metrical sets neptune Newton oxhide perimeters pizza planets polygons POS Tagging proximity Shannon snow white soldiers Text Classifier topological spaces Uranus video