Introduction and the 7 dwarfs It was October when one of my professors entered in the lesson room and said: “Once upon a time, Snow White wished to prepare cookies for the seven dwarfs. Obviously…with some conditions. She wanted to prepare the least number of cookies such that dividing them into 2 dwarfs there would […]
Follow us on Twitter
- Parent-teacher conference with a maths teacher: stupidity is not hereditray.
- Euclidean distance and others: non Euclidean geometries [Part 3]
- This sentence is false: if yuo can raed tihs, yuo msut be raelly smrat - logic and paradoxes in Probability
- An Odyssey to Discover Round and Squared Pizzas!
- Euclidean distance and others: metric spaces and topology [Part 2]
applied math areas arithmetic astronomers bikers borders century Chinese remainder theorem circle clocks conguence cookies Dido discoveries distances dwarfs Entropy force Galle Game of Thrones GOT gravitational law hausdorff ingredients LaPlace Le Verrier MaxEnt maximum minimum metrical sets neptune Newton oxhide perimeters pizza planets polygons POS Tagging proximity Shannon snow white soldiers Text Classifier topological spaces Uranus video