"Applied mathematics is mathematics for which I happen to know an application. This, I think, includes almost everything in mathematics." (Henry O. Pollack ) Probably there is no unique definition of applied maths. In this article we report some references that analyze the problem and try to answer this question. One of the most generic definition is the […]
Follow us on Twitter
- Spaghetti Coder: Generative Art and Mathematics
- Parent-teacher conference with a maths teacher: stupidity is not hereditray.
- Euclidean distance and others: non Euclidean geometries [Part 3]
- This sentence is false: if yuo can raed tihs, yuo msut be raelly smrat - logic and paradoxes in Probability
- An Odyssey to Discover Round and Squared Pizzas!
applied math areas arithmetic astronomers bikers borders century Chinese remainder theorem circle clocks conguence cookies Dido discoveries distances dwarfs Entropy force Galle Game of Thrones GOT gravitational law hausdorff ingredients LaPlace Le Verrier MaxEnt maximum minimum metrical sets neptune Newton oxhide perimeters pizza planets polygons POS Tagging proximity Shannon snow white soldiers Text Classifier topological spaces Uranus video