The only experience that is worse than the annual condo meeting or queuing up at the post office is, probably, the parent-teacher conference. It's an ordeal for the parents, forced to wait a long time. It's cause of panic for the students, who are afraid that their parents may be mad at them. But, I […]
Follow us on Twitter
- Parent-teacher conference with a maths teacher: stupidity is not hereditray.
- Euclidean distance and others: non Euclidean geometries [Part 3]
- This sentence is false: if yuo can raed tihs, yuo msut be raelly smrat - logic and paradoxes in Probability
- An Odyssey to Discover Round and Squared Pizzas!
- Euclidean distance and others: metric spaces and topology [Part 2]
applied math areas arithmetic astronomers bikers borders century Chinese remainder theorem circle clocks conguence cookies Dido discoveries distances dwarfs Entropy force Galle Game of Thrones GOT gravitational law hausdorff ingredients LaPlace Le Verrier MaxEnt maximum minimum metrical sets neptune Newton oxhide perimeters pizza planets polygons POS Tagging proximity Shannon snow white soldiers Text Classifier topological spaces Uranus video