This post presents the interview with Mitjanit, the author of Spaghetti Coder a multimedia project started in January 2015 by creative coder Toni Mitjanit (@spaghetticoder77) in the area of Generative Art in order to explore new boundaries in audiovisual expression. It is focused on producing amazing graphics, fascinating sounds and interactive animations using creative coding. […]
Follow us on Twitter
- Spaghetti Coder: Generative Art and Mathematics
- Parent-teacher conference with a maths teacher: stupidity is not hereditray.
- Euclidean distance and others: non Euclidean geometries [Part 3]
- This sentence is false: if yuo can raed tihs, yuo msut be raelly smrat - logic and paradoxes in Probability
- An Odyssey to Discover Round and Squared Pizzas!
applied math areas arithmetic astronomers bikers borders century Chinese remainder theorem circle clocks conguence cookies Dido discoveries distances dwarfs Entropy force Galle Game of Thrones GOT gravitational law hausdorff ingredients LaPlace Le Verrier MaxEnt maximum minimum metrical sets neptune Newton oxhide perimeters pizza planets polygons POS Tagging proximity Shannon snow white soldiers Text Classifier topological spaces Uranus video