By Maria Mannone PANGOLIN (Ground Pangolin, manis temminckii) A pangolin curled up in the defensive position: When the pangolin is frightened, it curls up, becoming a sort of armored ball that the predatory animals are not able to open, but easy to be caught by poachers. The pangolin is characterized by a strong scale […]
Follow us on Twitter
- Creative Mathematics: An Application of Category Theory
- Spaghetti Coder: Generative Art and Mathematics
- Parent-teacher conference with a maths teacher: stupidity is not hereditray.
- Euclidean distance and others: non Euclidean geometries [Part 3]
- This sentence is false: if yuo can raed tihs, yuo msut be raelly smrat - logic and paradoxes in Probability
applied math areas arithmetic astronomers bikers borders century Chinese remainder theorem circle clocks conguence cookies Dido discoveries distances dwarfs Entropy force Galle Game of Thrones GOT gravitational law hausdorff ingredients LaPlace Le Verrier MaxEnt maximum minimum metrical sets neptune Newton oxhide perimeters pizza planets polygons POS Tagging proximity Shannon snow white soldiers Text Classifier topological spaces Uranus video